IT’S GROWING INTO A MONSTAHHH
Pattern review of the Ten Stitch Blanket below!
- Knit stitch
- Slip stitch
- Picking up stitches
- Short rows
- Adding on different skeins of yarn (optional)
- A lot of ways to vary the color, gauge, size, and shape
- Fun to watch it develop
- Can get boring after a while
- Can take a while depending on gauge and stitch count
Things I would have done differently:
- Possibly gotten one more skein of pink yarn to make the stripe as wide as the blue
Overall, I really like this pattern! I highly recommend it to knitters of all levels, and it’s just a lot of fun to knit. I’m looking forward to seeing how my blankie develops!